Senior Project Manager (Construction) – Client Side – Large Hospital Project, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Our Client is a leading Health Care Provider in KSA.
A Senior Project Manager is currently required to manage the Construction, Fit –Out, Equipping and Commissioning of a section of Large Hospital Building in Riyadh, KSA.
Duration: 18 -24 months
- Liaison with Client on their requirements for the finished hospital.
- Oversight of Contractor in all aspects of their work
- Controlling the Planning and Scheduling of Project
- Liaison with Contractor on Progress
- Oversight of HSEQ Plans
- Oversight of Costs (both forecast and current)
- Control of Build Quality
- Organisation of Client’s Site Team
- Oversight of Equiping and Commissioning Stages
- Responsible for Delivery Project on time and within budget.
C.Eng (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical) or Architect (RIBA or Equivalent) or QS .
Ideal Experience: Previous experience of similar Project, min. 10 years experience in Project Management and Delivery of large value projects.
Remuneration: c.€12 000 per month
Accommodation: Provided Transport: Provided
Home Flights : TBD