CMI has long-standing relationship with many of the prestigious and established architecture practices in Dublin managing a diverse range of projects. We are currently recruiting Senior Design Architects. Please get in touch with your CV in confidence if you are thinking of a move. We are recruiting for a number project types –Commercial and Residential.
We require architects with proven Skills in
- Feasibility studies: Ability to provide the Technical Expertise in the Planning of Retail and Commercial projects, under Development or being considered by the Client
- Assist in developing the Project Briefs
- Design Development: Participate in the Concept Design, Scheme Design and Design Development Phases of the Projects.
- Preparation of production information
- Contract administration
- Project Management and Coordination of projects
- Coordination with the Local Authorities and Governmental Agencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture.
- 7-10+ Years of post-graduate relevant experience.
- Professional License or Certification.
- Ideally a Knowledge of CAD, REVIT, PHOTOSHOP and / or Publisher
- Knowledge of MICROSOFT Office Suite.
- Good working knowledge of the building and planning regulations.
- Extensive knowledge of Architectural and Interior Design Principles/Practices.
- Excellent communication in English (Writing and Verbal)
- Excellent Client communication and team leadership skills : Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to Organise and Coordinate Projects.
- Experience in Commercial and Residential preferred
- Salary : €55-70 but open to negotiation depending on experience