A Multi Discipline Design and Project Management Company is currently seeking Quality Manager to oversee the Construction QA on a Large Pharmaceutical Build in Dublin.
The Role will be largely Site Based working in conjunction with the Site based team; Client team and Sub Contractors.
· Construction background and experience
· Third level qualification in a construction discipline - engineering, construction management, surveying or similar
· Experience in a similar role in a similar project(s) would be desirable.
· Worked within the structures of IT Skills
· Ability to manage the QA site based system
· Ability to manage Site based QA team
· Ability to manage the production clear and concise documentation
· Progressive attitude and approach
· Ability to work as part of the overall management team and liaise with Client and Sub Contract Teams
Responsibilities will include:
· Maintain record on QMS
· Preparation of reports for relevant stakeholders
· Audits of all activities
· Liaison with site teams
· Ensuring the smooth running of quality management in line with standards
Contract rates - 50-70 p.h. DOE 12 months - 24 months contract