Project Engineers with API/Biopharma experience for Cork
Our client is interested in recruiting chemical/mechanical engineers with API pharma project experience.
The successful candidate should ideally have 2-5 years experience working as a project engineer on API/Biopharma projects.
- Two to five years’ experience within an API pharmaceutical site engineering department.
- Solid background of planning engineering projects with a demonstrated record of on time performance.
- Experience managing the financial performance of engineering projects, including cash flow, life cycle costs, business opportunities and risks.
- Good understanding of the project management process; programming, scope development, design development, implementation, project closeout
- Experience with leading/participating in multi discipline cross functional teams.
- Risk Management – Experience of designing projects that are reliable and safe for those who use them and for the environment. Ensure compliance with all regulations. Consider the potential impact construction and on time performance will have on the business should it cause an interruption.
- Innovation - seeks innovative and novel approaches for design, function and construction.
- Assure that value engineering, constructability reviews and similar processes are effectively utilized to minimize capital expenditures and maximize functional value.
- Strict adherence to clients project stage-gate principles for managing the life-cycle of projects.
- Demonstrate leadership, team-skills, self-confidence, and effective decision making throughout a project.
- Assure compliance with good engineering practices, Company policies, regulations and codes.
- Understands the project management process; programming, scope development, design development, implementation, project closeout
- He/she must have excellent communication skills and the ability to influence others.
Contract rates: 45-60 p.h. DOE