Production and Manufacturing
Plant Shift Manager – Pharma /Sterile Environment, Dublin – Competitive Salary
Experience, Qualifications and skills:
- Minimum of 2 years management experience in a LEAN pharmaceutical environment
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of cGMP principles and Sterile manufacturing
- Third level degree qualification in Science, Engineering or a relevant Quality discipline.
- Demonstrated proven track record in a sterile manufacturing environment and the ability to lead change.
- Ability to manage budget and cost centres for operational expenditure and capital expenditure.
- Experience of equipment and process validation including sterile simulation studies.
- Excellent problem solving skills (knowledge of root cause analysis methodologies)
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools
- The ability to actively identify and plan improvements
- Self-motivated, determined and able to work under own initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical skills with good attention to detail
- Competitive – Self driven with a desire to be the best as an individual and as a business to deliver for our customers
- Ability to work under pressure in a challenging and fast moving environment
- Experience in writing and critically reviewing technical documents (batch records, SOPs, protocols, training manuals)