Lead Electrical Designer/Engineer for Cork with API/Biopharma Experience
Our Client is a Major Design and Project Management Consultancy operating in the Pharmaceutical sector with offices in Cork.
Job Title: Electrical Designer
Minimum Qualifications: Diploma or Certificate
- 5 + Years in Designer role
- Excellent Revit Skills
- Very Good Knowledge of Electrical Design and Engineering techniques.
- Familiarity with ETCI Wiring Regs, IEC Standards, EN Standards
- Experience in working as part of a team in a schedule
- Driven Multi-discipline project
- API /Biopharma experience required
Competent in the creation and modification of the following types of deliverables:
Single Line Drawings, Cable Tray Drawings, Cable Routing Drawings
Motive Power Layout Drawing,s Power and Earthing Drawings, Wiring Drawings
Block Diagrams, Motor Schematics, Material Take Offs, Cable Schedules,
Distribution Board Schedules, Installation Details
Familiar with the Design Workflow for Inter-discipline activities
Process / Piping / Mechanical Packages / 3D model.
(Ideally) REVIT, MEP/BIM, Navisworks
Rates : 42+ P.h. DOE