HVAC CAD Designer (Dublin and Cork)
We currently require an experienced HVAC CAD Designers for our Client who has offices in Cork and Dublin.
The requirement is for an individual who is primarily a CAD operator (2D and 3D) but who can also carry out HVAC design under the direction of a HVAC Engineer.
The candidate should ideally have a technical qualification in Building Services and have a proven track record (3 to 5 years’ experience) in the following:
- Autocad – generation of P&ID’s, A&ID’s, general arrangement drawings
- 3D design, CAD MEP, Revit or other equal
- Services coordination, layout of HVAC equipment and ducting
- HVAC ducting design
- HVAC system sizing, duct sizing, component selection
- Experience of design on pharmaceutical projects
The candidate should have a proven track record and be able to progress work without supervision.
The candidate will work as part of the Building Services team in project delivery and will be responsible for working with HVAC engineers in developing the design and completing engineering drawings in the areas outlined above.
Rates: €35-40 p.h DOE