General Construction Manager/CSA Role
* Supervising the construction, fit out and finishing of Production Facilities and Ancillary areas.
* Responsible for the management of all civil, structural & architectural works, including ensuring the contractors compliance with the schedule and costs.
* Worked closely with the design team to resolve field detailing issues.
* Day to day coordination of the various civil, mechanical and electrical contractors.
- Initial safety management including issuing daily work permits, reviewing method statements/risk assessments.
- Involvement and Co-Ordination with QA team.
Qualifications: Trades Qualified Plus 10 year’s experience in similar areas or Level 6 (Min) Civil/Mech Eng Qualification Plus Experience.
Computer Skills: Knowledge of MS Programs and some Knowledge of CAD an Advantage.