These Luxury Apartments has been brought to the market and is positioned as one of the finest multi story residential developments in Dublin. Boasting the highest standard of craftsmanship and finishes the Apartment Complex is an exclusive development of 215 apartments in a premium location. The Finishes Manager plays a vital role in the team . You will be the point of contact between the sales team and the purchasers.
- Support the sales team and liaise with the main contractor in the staged handover of each apartment to purchaser.
- Track progress on each apartment pre-PC and ensuring that the units are completed to a highest of standards which are only acceptable to
- Carry out pre-purchaser snagging and report updates to sales team
- Liaising with the main contractor to rectify any sub-standard work and ensure that any items identified are addressed
- Manage all day to day duties to ensure that the highest quality finish and standard is delivered
- Manage snagging inspections via the sales team and ensure that all units are ready for snagging
- Manage on time delivery of all reports and documentation to the Site Clerk and/or the Sales Manager
- Responsible for maintenance of files, reporting, inspections, utility meter readings and other certification requirements
- Ensure that each purchaser has a smooth and professional closing experience
- Assist with all BCAR documentation
- Ensuring a comprehensive file of manuals for all appliances for each apartment is available
- Ensure that all relevant reports are kept updated and available as requested to reflect the latest position and stages of managing the closing process.
- Maintain all files, drawings, reports and records in a good state.
- Daily check on the progress of each unit handover
- Liaise directly with the main contractor to ensure the process is efficient, speedy and seamless as possible
- Need to be comfortable reading construction drawings and proficient in Microsoft Office
- An excellent communicator at all levels with a friendly and approachable manner
- Understands the urgency of deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise
- Engage with multiple stakeholders including the sales team, site team, main contractor and sub-contractors and purchasers and purchasers’ representatives
- A strong level of customer service is required