Position : Electrical Designer
Rate : €33-45 p.h. DOE
Minimum Qualifications: Diploma / Certificate in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years as Electrical Designer.
- Excellent 3D CAD Skills is a requirement. Autodesk Fabrication preferred. AutoCAD MEP / BIM advantage.
- Position requires thorough knowledge of electrical design and engineering techniques.
- Familiarity with ETCI Wiring Regulations, IEC Standards and EN Standards.
- Experience in working as part of a team in schedule driven multiple discipline projects.
- Semiconductor experience preferred. Biopharma/Pharma/Oil and Gas an advantage.
- Very good proactive communicator.
Competent in the creation and modification of the following types of deliverables:
- Single Line Drawings
- Cable Tray Drawings
- Cable Routing Drawings
- Motive Power Layout Drawings
- Power and Earthing Drawings
- Wiring Drawings
- Block Diagrams
- Motor Schematics
- Material Take Offs
- Cable Schedules
- Distribution Board Schedules
- Installation Details
Familiar with the Design Workflow for Inter-discipline activities
- Process / Piping / Mechanical Packages / 3D model.
Project hrs: 45 per week, Monday – Friday, immediate requirement. Duration 6 months with possible extension
Design Tools to be used on this project:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word