Position: Electrical Designer / 3D Modeller
Minimum Qualifications Diploma
- At least 5 years as Electrical Designer.
- Lighting, Fire Alarm, Emergency Lighting, Cable Sizing, Cable Containment, General Services and Data Design
- Excellent CAD Skills – 3D Preferred – CADmep / CADDUCT, Revit
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills : Microsoft Access,Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
- Position requires thorough knowledge of electrical design and engineering techniques.
- Familiarity with ETCI Wiring Regulations, IEC Standards and EN Standards.
- Experience in working as part of a team in schedule driven multiple discipline projects.
- Biopharma/Pharma . Semiconductor /s an advantage.
- Very good proactive communicator.
Responsibility for following types of deliverables:
- 3D Modelling and 2D drawing extraction using PDS, EE Raceway and Drawing Manager.
- Single Line Drawings
- Cable Tray Drawings and Fire Alarm Drawings
- Lighting and Emergency Lighting Drawings
- General Services Drawings
- Cable Routing Drawings
- Motive Power Layout Drawings
- Power and Earthing Drawings
- Wiring Drawings and Block Diagrams
- Motor Schematics and Material Take Offs
- Cable Schedules and Distribution Board Schedules
- Installation Details
- Familiar with the Design Workflow for Inter-discipline activities: Process / Piping / Mechanical Packages / 3D model.
Project hrs: 40 per week, Monday – Friday
Duration: 3 months with possible extension
If you would like to apply for this position please send an updated curriculum vitae in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) format to [email protected], or simply click the apply button below and fill out the application form.