Architect 5+ Years Design experience - Dublin based.
JOB LOCATION: Dublin .
Proven Skills in
- Feasability studies: Ability to provide the Technical Expertise in the Planning of Retail and Commercial projects, under Development or being considered by the Client
- Assist in developing the Project Briefs
- Design Development: Participate in the Concept Design, Scheme Design and Design Development Phases of the Projects.
- Preparation of production information
- Contract administration
- Project Management and Coordination of projects
- Coordination with the Local Authorities and Governmental Agencies.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture.
- 5+ Years of post graduate relevant experience.
- Professional License or Certification or Registered Architect.
- Knowledge of CAD, REVIT, PHOTOSHOP and / or Publisher
- Knowledge of MICROSOFT Office Suite.
- Good working knowledge of the building and planning regulations.
- Extensive knowledge of Architectural and Interior Design Principles/Practices.
- Excellent communication in English (Writing and Verbal)
- Excellent Client communication and team leadership skills : Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to Organize and Coordinate Projects.
Salalry : €50-70K+ Depending on experience