Construction Manager for Commercial/Industrial Projects
Our client is a well-established and successful large contractor, seeking a construction Manager with experience of large commercial projects including industrial, retail and office builds
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
Construction Related Qualification most likely Degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering .
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE
• Management of Commercial/Industrial projects
• Experience of delivering large projects
• Some experience/understanding of Design preferable
• Experience of Contracts/Sub Contract Negotiations
• Experience of Estimating/pricing and payment flows
• Experience in Project Planning
• Knowledge of QA/QC Processes
• Understanding of current Irish Build Regulations(BCAR)
• Ability to Value Engineer proposed projects
• Knowledgeable and open to new improved construction methodologies/processes
• Knowledgeable on Health and Safety Requirements.
• Ideally 10 years’ post- graduation experience
Must be capable of delivering projects from development of inception through to practical completion and assist in smooth sales process.
Competent design understanding, technical skills, supervision and programming of jobs is essential.
Good working knowledge of contract conditions and administration.
To be fully conversant with the statutory building legislation and building bye-laws in general.
Ability to deliver a quality product.