Building Management Systems I&C Engineer, Dublin
Minimum Qualifications: Electrical Or Controls & Automationl Engineering Degree
Sector: Biopharma / Pharma
- 5 years experience
- Specification and technical requisition of design/build BMS packages.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Position requires thorough knowledge of BMS design and engineering techniques.
- Experience in working as part of a team in schedule driven multiple discipline projects.
- Biopharma experience preferred. Semiconductor, Pharma or Oil and Gas an advantage.
- Very good proactive communicator.
• Good experience of main BMS control platforms
• Interface and management of BMS contractor
• A good knowledge of HVAC and Utility plant and control strategies
• BACnet, Modbus, Profius and TCP/IP
• IT and networking.
• Technical bid analysis of instrumentation bids
• I&C input into P&IDs and AF&IDs
• Creation of Instrument Database from P&IDs
• Instrumentation wiring and hook up design
• Familiarity with industrial computer systems, motor control, PLCs and DCSs.
• Subcontact engineering package for I&C installation and testing works.
Familiar with the Design Workflow for Inter-discipline activities:
• Process / Piping / Mechanical Packages / 3D model.
Design Tools to be used on this project:
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Project hrs 40 per week, Monday – Friday, 12 months with possible extension
Rates 45+ p.h. DOE