€30,000 - €40,000
Job Description for Bid Manager
- Preparation of numerous successful won tender proposal documents & PQQs.
- Procurement and preparation of tenders for all major projects and services.
- Delivery of all necessary supporting documents and drawings for tender proposal submissions, within tight schedule and demonstrating our ability to deliver on time, quality and budget.
- Provide technical and commercial writing skills, displaying creative flair in tender submissions.
- Manage the tender qualification process for new opportunities in the public and private sectors from inception through to tender award and contract close.
- To source, collate, write and win high value new and retained tenders for the company, whilst raising the company’s profile via exceptional quality tender submissions.
- Filter opportunities and target key prospects to ensure company has an advantage and greatest chance of success.
- Liaise with internal and external key stakeholders and project managing the bid process end to end on own initiative, in a pressured, deadline driven environment.
- Objectively appraise tender submissions, to add information as necessary in order to structure an effective winning response.
- Contribute to the in‐depth analysis of the prospects key drivers and provide appropriate discriminators in order to add value and supply the most competitive and compliant bid.
- Pro‐actively initiate the creation of company literature to ensure the company is in line with relevant legislation and best practice guidelines.
- Working with the commercial director to ensure financial management of the project and that the work remains within budget.
- Pre‐construction analysis and presentation of proposals and potential projects to company directors.
- Project preparation and deliverable reporting and presentation of project results at project meetings.
- Manage the preparation and review of designated tenders and represent the company in all tender clarifications, mid‐tender and site meetings.
- Performing risk and value management and cost control and advising on procurement strategy.
- Implement strong contract management practices.
- Liaise with and co‐ordinate Design Team, on‐site liaising with contracting team.
- Liaise with clients, consultants, local authorities, sub‐contractors, suppliers and manufacturers as required.
- To coordinate all post bid submission processes to ensure successful resolution of any issues.
- To assist in the preparation of the Business Plan to provide accurate market information for the business.
- Management of marketing department including events, advertising, branding & media.
- Keeping abreast of current knowledge of the construction industry and resulting market.
- Responsible for market research and feeding this back into the development of our proposals, continual updating of B2B information and material.
- Providing information and analysis to support business development and CRM activity including capability statements/bids, client/market research and client feedback.
- Creating sales focused literature from sound market research in order to accurately portray the company’s strengths over its competitors.
- Identifying target markets and clients and developing strategies to communicate with them.