Automation Controls Engineer
We are looking for an Automation Controls Engineer for Co. Meath. Our client is a global automation solutions company specialising in the design and manufacturing of bespoke plastic welding and component joining equipment.
- As Automation Controls Engineer you will be involved in the design, commissioning, programming and support of automation and control systems for our clients.
- Responsible for automation and control systems design, specification, programming, simulation, testing and start-up assistance.
- You will maintain, develop, troubleshoot and validate these systems in a compliant manner.
- B.Sc. degree in Electrical, Automation Engineering or Mechatronics, with particular emphasis in electrical, mechanical, electronic, automation and programming.
- At least 5 years of relevant Automation Engineering experience.
- Some experience of an electrical design package would be desirable.
- Experienced with Siemens Step 7, Portal V13, Mitsubishi, Omron and Codesys.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Some travel will be required.