JOB TITLE: ARCHITECT at all levels:
REQUIREMENTS: Architects all levels with Design and/or Project Management experience
JOB LOCATION: Dublin
CMI has long-standing relationship with many of the prestigious and established architecture practices in Dublin managing a diverse range of projects. We are currently recruiting Architects across all levels and sectors with Project and/or Design Experience. Please get in touch with your CV in confidence if you are thinking of a move. We are recruiting for a number project types – Mainly Commercial and large residential projects
Senior Architects with 10+ years
Part 2 and Part 3 architects with 4+ years post grad experience
We Require Architects with proven Skills in
- Good innovative design ability : Design Development: Participate in the Concept Design, Scheme Design and Design Development Phases of the Projects.
- Good attention to detail and ability to manage clients
- Experience of working on large scale residential project desirable
- Preparation of production information
- Contract administration
- Project Management and Coordination of projects
- Coordination with the Local Authorities and Governmental Agencies.
- Site experience an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture.
- 3 -10+ Years of post-graduate relevant experience depending on position
- Professional License or Certification.
- Ideally a Knowledge of CAD, REVIT, PHOTOSHOP and / or Publisher. BIM experience an advantage
- Good working knowledge of Irish building and planning regulations.
- Extensive knowledge of Architectural and Interior Design Principles/Practices.
- Excellent communication in English (Writing and Verbal)
- Excellent Client communication and team leadership skills : Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to Organise and Coordinate Projects.
- Salary : €35 - 70K+ but open to negotiation depending on experience