Architect (Building) with Experience in Semi-Conductor Facility, Co. Kildare, Ireland.
This position is responsible for daily tasks involved in the design of facilities and structures for Semi-Conductor Manufacturing Plant . This includes performing design tasks such as conceptual, layout, and detail, and/or coordinating design and construction activities, studies, and various design analyses. The candidate has strong knowledge, affinity and experience in concept design, planning, layout, building systems, principles and theories in architectural design and the built environment. In addition this position will support business development, client engagement and promotion of overall design quality.
Rate: €45 per hour
- A, licensed architect with 10-15 years of experience
- The individual performs routine architectural design assignments requiring knowledge and application of architectural design principles and concepts.
- Using prescribed methods and standards, performs specific architectural assignments involving planning, interior space layouts and exterior appearance & detailing
- Strong proven design capabilities, oral and written communication skills, ideally hand sketches
- As a strong team leader & collaborative designer this position will be working in a diverse multidisciplinary & global work environment, where mutual respect and teamwork is essential.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Master’s degree from accredited Architectural program required
- 10-15 years’ experience required which Includes Semi-Conductor Facilities
- Licensed Architecture
- Strong communication skills, team leader & collaborator
- Proven strong design capabilities
- Sustainable Design experience
- Experience with Sketch up, Adobe Suite.
The ideal candidate will ideally possess the following skills and experience:
- Proficient Revit and AutoCAD
- International experience
- LEED AP