This challenging position involves working as part of a multi-discipline, highly interactive and coordinated team focused on projects including semiconductor manufacturing, data center facilities, and other state of the art manufacturing facilities. Come be a part of a vibrant, dynamic team that delivers world class designs for industry leading clients around the world. We design of some of the most complex and specialized facilities being constructed today. This team is a fantastic place for a mid-level designer to take their career to new heights—you name the practice, we’ve got an expert to learn from!
Projects for our clients include feasibility studies, long-range planning studies, and full design services including programming, schematic design, design development, construction documents, and services during construction for design/bid/build and design/build projects.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual with strong communication skills. They will exhibit a passion and desire to apply their technical experience and knowledge in a team environment on technically challenging and professionally rewarding projects. Our team is seeking a person who understands the importance of meeting their targeted commitments while being flexible to the ever-changing and fast paced environment of our clients’ sites.
Our structural technicians:
- Are highly proficient in 3D modeling using Revit.
- Create conceptual structural models based on verbal direction or rough sketches
- Coordinate the work of the designer team, assigning work, balancing workloads, monitoring progress towards deadlines, and ensuring quality standards are met.
- Coordinate work executed out of remote offices
- Take responsibility for internal, cross-discipline, and project reviews
- Attend project meetings and take an active role to help team resolve concerns and solve problems across all disciplines.
- Display strong communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines.
- Semiconductor experience preferable, large scale industrial.
- Experience working on traditional steel and concrete structures.
- Experience with Navisworks and Bluebeam
- Excellent English level – written and spoken,
- Ability to interact with other engineering disciplines, clients, and vendors at all levels.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience in structural design.