Our Client is a Property Advisory and Project Management Consultancy. Their Client list includes Semi-State and Private Wealth Funds.
There is an immediate need for a Senior Project Manager to represent their Client’s interests within a number of ongoing Projects with build values of up to €100M. Projects include a number of Apartment developments on Brown Field Sites as well as some large Accommodation blocks on Green field locations. The successful candidate must be comfortable in a Client facing scenario and have an ability to manage a Design team and contractor.
The preferred background for this person is as follows:
- Chartered Civil Engineer /Construction Manager/ Architect – Level 8 Qualification from a Recognised 3rd Level Institution.
- Minimum of 10 years experience. Ideally , some of this time spent with a Design Office and Contractor.
- Experience at a Senior level in the delivery of Commercial Buildings, Apartment Developments and Housing is necessary for this role.
- A record of Managing Project through to completion within reasonable time and budgetary constraints is necessary.
- A Good understanding of design and an ability to manage a design team and contractor during all phases of a project required.
- Ability to Instruct or Mentor more Junior Project Managers an advantage.
- Ability to Work with others or alone necessary.