Project Manager for Medical and Community Health Facilities (Building)- Mid West Region.(Limerick and Surrounding area- 12 month Fixed Term Contract – Renewable)
Our client is a major manages the building of new Medical Facilities and the renovation and extension of existing facilities throughout the Mid West Region.
Office Location: Limerick
They currently require a Project Manager to join their team.
Qualifications: Architecture/Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Construction Management. Level 8 Degree.
Experience: Ideally, 5 + years experience in Consulting for Buildings or with a Building Contractor.
Please Note : Client needs people with a good Knowledge of Building (as opposed to Civils Works). Ideally including the Fit Out and Hand Over of Completed Facilities .
Salary: €45- 53,000 DOE
Duration: 12 month Fixed Term (Renewable)
Travel Allowance: Mileage to be reimbursed.
- To provide services as appropriate in the development and execution of major capital projects and to plan and supervise the execution of these projects.
- Working with existing team and outside consultants on the scope and methodology for delivering Projects.
- Liaising with end-user on on-going and proposed developments.
- Ability to oversee ongoing Projects.
- Understanding of existing BCAR and Fire Control Regulations and ability to advise on same.
- Knowledge of Project Planning Techniques using computer Packages (eg MS Project).
+ Good Knowledge of Computer Packages (MS Word/Project)
+ Driving Licence