CEO – Medical Equipment Supply Company- Saudi Arabia
Head Office, Jeddah, KSA
The company is 25 years old and has been operating successfully in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. There are currently 5 Offices throughout the Kingdom supporting Sales and Maintenance Functions.
The CEO is responsible for sales revenue.
This is a key role responsible for identifying, assessing, negotiating and finalizing new business opportunities that are in line with the overall business and strategic growth objectives for the company. The CEO will direct all other internal functions in order to assess market potential, financial viability, technical relevance and proprietary and legal implications, of all potential new business opportunities. In addition, they manage a team responsible for completing financial models, preparing and presenting opportunities to senior leaders, due diligence of targets, and integration activities.
Essential Job Functions/Requirements:
Manage a world-class business development function aligned with the Owner’s vision for the business and BD’s overall business goals.
- Identifies opportunities for business through his/her knowledge of the industry company officials, attending medical conferences that showcase new business opportunities, universities, trade shows, inventors and other business opportunities.
- Prioritize new business development opportunities that directly align to established strategies and product lines of the division, and present to Owner.
- Conduct financial analysis and market research activities to assess financial viability of target, evaluate market potential, differentiating technology and product leadership that will generate targeted revenue..
- Organizes and coordinates cross-functional due diligence teams and works closely with other functional groups to complete detailed due diligence, acquisition and integration activities.
- Work collaboratively across multiple functions to manage all business development transactions from initial engagement, analysis and valuation, through due diligence efforts, managing contract negotiations, integration planning and close.
- Hire, develop, and mentor staff through alignment of goals, coaching, and providing ongoing feedback on progress to ensure support and achievement of critical success factors.
- Manage the business development annual budget.
- Works with the Owner to align priorities and achieve overall business results and goals.
Education and Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in law, finance, business administration, marketing, engineering or life sciences (MBA preferred).
- 10 to 15 years of business development experience in mid to large company with revenue in excess 10 Million USD
- 5+ years as a senior business development leader role in the medical device industry.
- Proven track record of success in closing deals in the medical device industry In-depth knowledge of the medical device industry, terminology, in additional to medical use of product lines in the vascular, peripheral and biopsy space.
- Exceptional negotiating skills along with financial acumen.
- Thorough understanding of FDA regulations within the U.S. in addition to global laws and regulations related to IP and legal implications with acquisitions of technology, products or companies.
Additional Skills and Competencies Required:
- Strong presentation skills and ability to present material and complex matters in a succinct and organized manner.
- Ability to think critically in tactical and strategic dimensions simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work across various functions in order to ensure deliverables are met against required timelines.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in real time and exercise judgment in high-stakes environment.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility, trust and support with both internal and external constituents.
- Demonstrated ability to hire, develop, and manage employees.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively at the most senior levels within the corporation.
- Strong quantitative, modeling and negotiations skills and experience.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels and functions both inside and outside of the organization
Primary Work Location
Jeddah, KSA is Head Office . There will be travel with this role.
REMUNERATION: To Be Discussed with OWNER on Successfully Applying for the Role.
However, it will be substantial,tax free and with some element related to achieving goals.
Accommodation and Travel will be provided by Company.
Please Send CVs In Confidence.