This challenging position involves working as part of a multi-discipline, highly interactive and coordinated team focused on projects including semiconductor manufacturing, data center facilities, and other state of the art manufacturing facilities. Come be a part of a vibrant, dynamic team that delivers world class designs for industry leading clients around the world. We design of some of the most complex and specialized facilities being constructed today. This team is a fantastic place for a mid-level designer to take their career to new heights—you name the practice, we’ve got an expert to learn from!
Projects for our clients include feasibility studies, long-range planning studies, and full design services including programming, schematic design, design development, construction documents, and services during construction for design/bid/build and design/build projects.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual with strong communication skills. They will exhibit a passion and desire to apply their technical experience and knowledge in a team environment on technically challenging and professionally rewarding projects. Our team is seeking a person who understands the importance of meeting their targeted commitments while being flexible to the ever-changing and fast paced environment of our clients’ sites.
- Perform necessary engineering and design tasks to produce construction documents in conjunction with a team of engineers and designers.
- Under the direction of a Senior Engineer, design Mechanical/HVAC services packages in Revit & AutoCAD.
- Coordinate and collaborate real time with other disciplines such as electrical, structural, architectural and process to develop designs.
- Follow quality and CAD/BIM standards.
- Provide technical support and assistance to Engineers.
- Perform quality review checks for 2D/3D modelling and Mech/HVAC deliverables.
- Display strong communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines.
- Minimum qualification of diploma in building services/mechanical engineering or relevant experience.
- Semiconductor experience preferable, large scale industrial, skill sets: wet and dry, detailing and sizing.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite (Excel).
- Strong relevant engineering/design experience in industrial/advanced technology sector.
- Engineering/ design experience in the Mech/HVAC systems
- Experience in equipment layout definition.
- Excellent English level – written and spoken,
- Knowledge of Mech/HVAC specific design standards (minimum UK/EU), with a understanding of the international building codes.
- Ability to interact with other engineering disciplines, clients, and vendors at all levels.
- Experience using REVIT in a BIM environment.
The candidate will be a Mech/HVAC designer with 5+ years’ experience.