Our Client is a Nationwide provider of Medical and Health Facilities based in Galway City.
There is currently a vacancy for a Junior Architect/Technician to assist in the following areas:
- Organising Drawing Register for Various Projects.
- Liaising with Architects and other Design Consultants on Drawings that have been submitted.
- Ensuring that Drawings are catalogued and viewable through AutoCAD.
- Following up on “As-Built” Drawings and Modifications/Revision of Drawings.
- Some Draughting of Layouts and initial Surveys required.
- Assist Staff on Site Inspections and Surveys when required to do so.
Level 6/7/8 Qualification in Architecture/Construction Studies or CAD Qualification with Construction Draughting
Knowledge of AutoCAD – Proficiency needed.
Knowledge of MS Packages – Required.