This challenging position involves working as part of a multi-discipline, highly interactive and coordinated team focused on projects including semiconductor manufacturing, data center facilities, and other state of the art manufacturing facilities. Come be a part of a vibrant, dynamic team that delivers world class designs for industry leading clients around the world. We design of some of the most complex and specialized facilities being constructed today.
Projects for our clients include feasibility studies, long-range planning studies, and full design services including programming, schematic design, design development, construction documents, and services during construction for design/bid/build and design/build projects.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual with strong communication skills. They will exhibit a passion and desire to apply their professional experience and knowledge in a team environment on technically challenging and professionally rewarding projects. Our team is seeking a person who understands the importance of meeting their targeted commitments while being flexible to the ever-changing and fast paced environment of our clients’ sites.
Our Electrical Engineers:
- Organize, assign, and delegate necessary engineering and design tasks to produce construction documents in conjunction with a team of engineers and designers.
- Manage scope, budget and schedule to meet project goals.
- Coordinate and collaborate real time with other disciplines such as mechanical, structural, architectural and process to develop designs.
- Take responsible charge of the electrical design, including technical accuracy, completeness, and quality of electrical construction documents.
- Analyze and design complex building systems, including:
- Medium and low voltage power systems
- Lighting, grounding, and process heating systems
- Standby generator and UPS systems for critical power needs
- Are responsible for up front site selection and due diligence activities.
- Exercise judgment in developing plans or alternatives and work with teams to assure quality plans.
- Perform field activities such as observation of construction activities.
- Review construction submittals for conformance with the intent of contract and design documents.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to project electrical engineers and designers on a project-by-project basis.
- Hons Degree Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in engineering design of building electrical systems
- Experience in application of National Rules for Electrical Installations (ET101) and applicable local building/specialty codes
- 10 years’ experience in engineering design of building electrical systems
- Extensive experience in design of semiconductor or other advanced manufacturing facilities
- Chartered Engineer or working towards chartership
- ATEX Experience