This challenging position involves working as part of a multi-discipline, highly interactive and coordinated team focused on projects including semiconductor manufacturing, data center facilities, and other state of the art manufacturing facilities. Come be a part of a vibrant, dynamic team that delivers world class designs for industry leading clients around the world. We design of some of the most complex and specialized facilities being constructed today. This team is a fantastic place for a mid-level designer to take their career to new heights—you name the practice, we’ve got an expert to learn from!
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual with strong communication skills. They will exhibit a passion and desire to apply their technical experience and knowledge in a team environment on technically challenging and professionally rewarding projects. Our team is seeking a person who understands the importance of meeting their targeted commitments while being flexible to the ever-changing and fast paced environment of our clients’ sites.
- Perform Architectural design work across several engineering disciplines in 2D/3D integrated design systems.
- Perform quality review checks for 2D/3D modelling and Architectural deliverables.
- Display strong communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines.
- High degree of proficiency and speed in AutoCAD and Revit
- An understanding of local permitting legislation, building regulations, and health and safety legislation.
- Perform necessary Architectural and design tasks to produce construction documents in conjunction with a team of Architects/engineers and designers.
- Under the direction of a Senior Architect, produce design packages in Revit & AutoCAD.
- Coordinate and collaborate real time with other disciplines such as mechanical, structural, electrical and process to develop designs.
- Follow quality and CAD/BIM standards.
- Provide technical support and assistance to Architects.
- Exercise judgment in developing plans or alternatives and work with teams to assure quality plans.
- Perform field activities such as field surveys and design verification.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to junior designers on a project-by-project basis.
- Semiconductor or large-scale industrial experience preferable.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite (Excel).
- Strong relevant architectural design experience in industrial/advanced technology sector.
- Experience in equipment layout definition.
- Excellent English level – written and spoken,
- Knowledge of Architectural specific design standards and building regulations
- Ability to interact with engineering disciplines, clients, and vendors at all levels.
- Experience using REVIT and BIM desirable.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years design experience.