This challenging position involves working as part of a multi-discipline, highly interactive and coordinated team focused on projects including semiconductor manufacturing, data center facilities, and other state of the art manufacturing facilities. Come be a part of a vibrant, dynamic team that delivers world class designs for industry leading clients around the world. We design of some of the most complex and specialized facilities being constructed today. This team is a fantastic place for a mid-level designer to take their career to new heights—you name the practice, we’ve got an expert to learn from!
Projects for our clients include feasibility studies, long-range planning studies, and full design services including programming, schematic design, design development, construction documents, and services during construction for design/bid/build and design/build projects.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual with strong communication skills. They will exhibit a passion and desire to apply their technical experience and knowledge in a team environment on technically challenging and professionally rewarding projects. Our team is seeking a person who understands the importance of meeting their targeted commitments while being flexible to the ever-changing and fast paced environment of our clients’ sites.
- Independently lead plant design activities as an area/system leader and coordinate with multi-discipline designers.
- Perform Architectural design work across several engineering disciplines in 2D/3D integrated design systems.
- Perform quality review checks for 2D/3D modelling and Architectural deliverables.
- Participate in design reviews, risk assessments and vendor bid evaluations.
- Assist in the generation of proposals, scopes, schedules and budgets for projects.
- Develops designer effort-hour estimates for Architectural discipline.
- Display strong communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines.
- Proactive architect with experience in all stages of project delivery (schematic design, site master planning, design development, construction)
- High degree of proficiency and speed in AutoCAD and Revit
- An understanding of local permitting legislation, building regulations, and health and safety legislation
- Semiconductor or large-scale industrial experience preferable.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite (Excel).
- Strong relevant architectural design experience in industrial/advanced technology sector.
- Experience in equipment layout definition.
- Excellent English level – written and spoken,
- Knowledge of Architectural specific design standards and building regulations
- Ability to interact with engineering disciplines, clients, and vendors at all levels.
- Experience using REVIT and BIM desirable.
- Familiar with BCaR.
The ideal candidate will be an RIAI registered Architect with 10+ years experience.